11.18.2009

3 Months Moving onto One Year...It Seems

Loves flying in the air!
She loves those "emmies"



I just don't get it. How do kids grow up so fast? Margaret is only three months old and just seems to be such a big kid already. She's talking up a storm, laughing alot and is learning to put her binky in her mouth by herself (I cannot wait until this happens ALL the time...I have a love/hate relationship with the bink.) She still sucks on anything she can get her hands on and probably drools about a gallon every day. Her proudest achievement is standing on her own while holding onto something. I can completely let go and she can stand for a good couple minutes! Well, here she is...

2 comments:

  1. this little girl is a KEEPER!! what a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I can't believe how big she's getting...can't wait to see her (oh and you guys too)!

    ReplyDelete