Work + Baby + No Sleep = No Time for Blog
Ha...I like these little equations. It's about the only math I can actually do.
I am going to do my best to catch you up on all things Fleenor. It's been a busy, exciting but trying four months. I hope you enjoy how much Margaret has grown and all of our fun things we've been up to. There's alot of firsts happening and it's just really fun and amazing to watch her grow.
Margaret is now 6.5 months old and doing fantastic. She's mastered solid food, sitting up, rolling over, and walking by being held...I think this little girl will go straight to walking! She's sorta saying "kitty" and "dadda"...but no momma! We find Margaret to be a bit moody but overall a very happy kiddo. She's becoming more and more silly and VERY curious about everything. She's one smiley kid.
Ha...I like these little equations. It's about the only math I can actually do.
I am going to do my best to catch you up on all things Fleenor. It's been a busy, exciting but trying four months. I hope you enjoy how much Margaret has grown and all of our fun things we've been up to. There's alot of firsts happening and it's just really fun and amazing to watch her grow.
Margaret is now 6.5 months old and doing fantastic. She's mastered solid food, sitting up, rolling over, and walking by being held...I think this little girl will go straight to walking! She's sorta saying "kitty" and "dadda"...but no momma! We find Margaret to be a bit moody but overall a very happy kiddo. She's becoming more and more silly and VERY curious about everything. She's one smiley kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment