2.26.2010

No Autographs, Please

I am having a pretty proud "mom" moment! I think I just might be gushing!
We took Margaret for her six month pictures today and it was so much fun! Margaret was so good and was loving the camera and the photographer. I was so proud of her for doing so well and it was so nice how the photographer was also gushing over her every smile. She kept saying (which I am sure she says every time) "this is the perfect session" and "when you have sessions like this, it makes it all worth it" or "she is the best baby ever"!
At the end of the session, the photographer told us she wants Margaret to be one of the models they have on the website, pamphlets, or studio! How cool is that!?! So, we signed her up for it, of course! That was so neat! My little model baby! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment