12.26.2009

Our Favorite Day of the Year Got Even Better!

Winding down from two crazy, fun filled days...nothing better than this! And Christmas comes to an end...only 364 more days to go!
Awesome! More presents!
Pop Pop reading all about Christmas...
The craziness of 4,432 presents....

Arriving at the Morrison's to this lovely winter scene.
Grampy and you-know-who!
Finding the pickle...of course, Brendan is the winner! Really, must he win at EVERYTHING?
This is exactly what fried dough does to you...and waiting to head over to the Morrison's (a.k.a., the calm before the storm)!
I brought back the fried dough for Christmas Breakfast Tradition! Soooooo good! And, I did not burn the kitchen down!
Eh...see below.
Of course, Crazy Cat Lady Momma had to buy me a cat for Christmas...I did love it, though!
Merry Christmas, everyone! It's Christmas morning 2009!! (It's okay, you can make fun of my ears!)
This might've been the best moment of Christmas Eve 2009!

Caitlin and Ryan finding their PJ's the elves brought for them, too!
Yes, the elves DID come...they even knew Margaret would be at the Morrison's! Santa is so smart!
Seriously, ridiculously cute. All dressed up in their holiday best!
Fascinated by the fire...
Ha, maybe not!

I love Uncle B!
Cannot resist!
Okay, besides the hair in my face, we are a good looking fam!
Again, some highlights from Christmas 2009! It was so fun to share our love of Christmas with Margaret. We started some great family traditions, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment